Oh, so NOW we have reached the level of the Rubicon. I see. Literally shaking RN.
Let me put up a little bit of commentary about this:
- Let’s see. Harm. Contacting my ex-husband. Writing untrue/speculatory and defamatory things about myself, my daughter, my grandson, my boyfriend. Copyright infringement/theft. Suing me four separate times in four separate jurisdictions. Because I point and laugh at him.
- I don’t contact Bill Schmalfeldt. Unless it’s by accident. I leave him alone. I DO point and laugh at his public statements. In public.
- Bill has no clue what it actually takes to “cross the Rubicon”, let alone has probably never set foot near the Rubicon. I used to have as my daily driver a vehicle that crossed the Rubicon for breakfast (yes, all of the trail, no not a Humvee) and Bill wouldn’t know how to handle it. Like, ever. Metaphor FAIL.
- Just what, precisely, does Bill Schmalfeldt define as his “Rubicon”? Helpfully, he gave a nice Feltdown last night that might provide some clues. You can read it HERE if you don’t have a Twitter account/don’t want to bother looking up his Twitter stream.
- Yes, it is too late to stop. At least for Bill Schmalfeldt. A classic narcissist like him has to keep on trying to appear as if he is WINNING!!! even though the hole he keeps digging for himself keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger.
- He’ll lose.
- I’ll believe the “fight” when I see it.
- He won’t like what I’ll do if this latest LOLSuit actually gets served on me.
This week is going to be an excellent opportunity for much laughing and pointage. I will be busy during a lot of it, as I have a business trip to take in the middle of things, but I’m sure we can all manage to keep ourselves amused through it all.
Viva la mockificacion!