Was perusing old files to make sure everything was in its correct place. Came across some old things Bill Schmalfeldt has said. And thought to myself, “Self? If only Bill Schmalfeldt could look at himself, truly truly look at himself in the mirror, perhaps he might see why we get so aggrieved at the things he does.”
Ah yes! Saying that questioning what he’s done to elicit information out of others – and having that information – is stalking him. What a familiar refrain…
Whenever someone calls Bill out for his disgusting behavior – and yes, threatening a woman with reporting her to CPS because she wouldn’t tell you who someone on freaking FACEBOOK was is disgusting behavior – he gets all indignant. It tarnishes his image, you see. He’s a reporter, by God, and he just did what he needed to do to get the story.
Except he *didn’t* get the story he was after, now did he? Instead, the story became all about how he treated this woman.
Listen to Bill Schmalfeldt’s words as he tries to say that people shouldn’t have an opinion about his tactics and his methods. Pay attention to them. They show you who he is.
To sum up what Bill is saying in these tweets:
- So, because the woman was allegedly a drunk who screwed around on her husband in front of her kids ( I believe that like anything else Bill Schmalfeldt says about his victims), and you’re not related to her, that doesn’t mean that you can be outraged that she was subjected to my particular type of “journalistic sourcing.”
- He did what it took to try and get the story. And who cares, because he doesn’t even remember her name.
- And YOU can’t even remember her name, but it was MY JOB and NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! Quit raking me over the coals for it!!!
- It was a job I was doing. You finding out how I did my job, despite how nasty and bullying and ridiculous it was, is you just being nosy.
- I don’t have to explain because it wasn’t your business.
- While I may not do that stuff anymore, my methods are tried and true. And of course, none of your business.
- And if you even have a job, I don’t bother you about how you do your job, now doI? Plus, not your business so go away.
Boiled down and distilled, according to Bill Schmalfeldt nobody should be questioning Bill Schmalfeldt about how he did stuff when it becomes revealed how he did it. That when it involves him, it’s nobody else’s business. Even if they are researching story.
That explains why he’s gone into paroxysms of indignation now that those of us who he’s sued or who are currently suing him have found out that he’s been telling tales to the courts about several things. Krendler was just researching a story that puts paid to those tales. And found interesting things. That Bill Schmalfeldt thinks are only *his* business.
Wonder what’s going to happen when that story and the information that was obtained as well as the confirmations after the fact are received by the appropriate people.
Stay tuned. There are many Bat Times. There are several Bat Channels. Lots of LULZ for all.